Since 1995, ACRIA has conducted workshops on HIV treatment and other aspects of the disease for those infected. Currently, we offer an ongoing cycle of six “Living with HIV” workshops. Designed to empower people with HIV to be active and knowledgeable participants in their health care, the series covers the following topics:
- The New HIV Meds: They Ain’t What They Used To Be!
- HIV Drug Resistance: How To Keep Your Meds Working
- HIV and the Immune System
- Understanding Your Lab Results
- HIV Transmission and How Treatment Can Prevent It
- Hepatitis C Treatment Update
For information on how to schedule a workshop at your organization, please contact us at
212-924-3934 or email email@example.com.